Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is guys after riding in lil sahara in waynoka ok . Many of us had great concerns due to lack of snap that the wildcat had off the bottom. Well me as a dealer got to ride alot at the demo ride. So when we got are 1st cat in today . It got put together asap and was off for a test ride. I must say that it IS NOT THE SAME AS THE DEMO UNITS. It runs a hell of alot better then they did. after riding it for awhile getting it warmed up and some time on the engine. we went for a speed test . Going against 20mph + winds it ran 67-68 mph on the road. Going with the wind it hit 73 mph in no time. And BTW it is governed to only run 72-73 mph we found this out on second run. There seems to be alot of room for improvement with ex,clutch,cdi,air intake etc...... but i will say it is amazing how well it runs compared to the demo unit's. All in all i am very impressed and think everyone that made a deposit will be glad they pulled the trigger>>>>:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Man thank you im so happy . Im supose to recieve my cat before friday :))) i will hit the trail all week end long if i dont have to many people stoping me for question hahaha. Thanks for your time for the review.

·
Registered
195 Posts
yippppee i so glad its not slow like the demos,thank you for the thread:)

Reactions: donkey413

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wonder how right the speedo is. Somebody whip out a gps.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Thanks to RT&T for letting us come rat out the new ride!!!! It was a blast. Definitely a different machine than the AC ride demo units.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Thanks to RT&T for letting us come rat out the new ride!!!! It was a blast. Definitely a different machine than the AC ride demo units.
I am noticing a lack of crow eaters who were so sure the Wildcat was going to be a total dog, passing full judgement before the final product arrived.

:moa:

·
Registered
285 Posts
A bit early for anyone to eat crow. It would be good to see some dyno #'s and then straight line competition comparisons.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thank you Donkey - I thought it had plenty of power as well but had not been on a demo ride.

Crow & Wild Turkey sound good actually :alcoholic:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Got a chance to ride my wifes #104 today as we took delivery last night. So comfortable,and smooth! Power seems fine for most,but think it will really be a beast with a remaped ecu and exhaust and Adams clutch.love it ,just wish AX would have stayed with green A-arms,they looked way better than the black ones!love the power steering!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
i am kinda glad they went with black a-arms on the green machines. that way i will get a green one, and pull the fenders and plastics and have them dipped white. i want a white wildcat. and since the green machines have black and white suspension, it will all match. the whole wildcat will be black and white. or at least i hope business is good enough for me to be able to afford a wildcat in the next few months

1 - 20 of 29 Posts