Wildcat Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
Installed the new throttle cable, checked the TPS in the program mode and it was 0 at idle and 100% at WOT, wuhoooooo!!! The old cable was definitely binding somehow, corroded, or even a broken cable strand hanging it up. Thanks to everyone for their input, it is sometimes hard to trouble shoot problems such as this the but when you have many great minds working together we can concur anything!!
A special thanks to Sand-n-sea and mbradt1402 for going out and physically checking the rubber boot thingy to see if it compressed when the foot pedal was pressed, that basically solved the mystery and directed the problem to the throttle cable.
Job is done, time to celebrate , cheers :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Nicely done Rio.... Now go ride that damn thing and have some fun with it! I rode 230 miles last weekend hoping it might be my last in the two seater. Still waiting on a 4X. Keep riding it until then. Post some pics sure your area is pretty this time of year.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Nicely done Rio.... Now go ride that damn thing and have some fun with it! I rode 230 miles last weekend hoping it might be my last in the two seater. Still waiting on a 4X. Keep riding it until then. Post some pics sure your area is pretty this time of year.
Just saw the pics of your ride, awesome!!!! We already had our fall, have about half a foot of snow now, lol!!!!! Snow riding is fun as well, don't even need ice for the beer cooler, wuhoooo, lol!!!
Make sure you post some pics of your new baby....e'r, 4 seater, hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Just saw the pics of your ride, awesome!!!! We already had our fall, have about half a foot of snow now, lol!!!!! Snow riding is fun as well, don't even need ice for the beer cooler, wuhoooo, lol!!!
Make sure you post some pics of your new baby....e'r, 4 seater, hahaha
Will do, was,looking at buying Tennessee's 4X but steep price tag vs value minus accessories for financing. However has all the goodies on it. Have a deposit on a new one also. See which way the cards fall. I grew up near lake Superior. My Dad has already had a few snow falls. Hoping not to see any here (NC) this winter.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts