Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a bit of a pain. I wanted to take pictures but by the time I got home from work and got it apart it was to dark. Adam makes it look so damn easy lol, want to strangle him:31: Good night me is tired.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I changed the spring, the new spring is in b-1 as well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I changed the spring, the new spring is in b-1 as well.
So whats your story rabbit? How did you get a demo unit to test? I only ask because a lot of people are watching your threads and I really just want to know what credentials you have? I don't mean for this to sound rude, just curious.

Also, are you working directly with Airdam on what the best Sand setup will be, or?

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
So whats your story rabbit? How did you get a demo unit to test? I only ask because a lot of people are watching your threads and I really just want to know what credentials you have? I don't mean for this to sound rude, just curious.

Also, are you working directly with Airdam on what the best Sand setup will be, or?
LOL he bought a floor model and he paid for Adam's services. His main credentials are Official Assclown but beyond that he is a nice guy that loves offroading and is sharing his results with us all so we will also know.

:cool:

·
Registered
686 Posts
i set rabbits stuff up how i "think" it needs to be for the sand. i am flying out wed to phoenix. i will be in glamis all weekend thru monday doing plenty of testing and working to make sure i have the proper setup dialed in before i say for certain that we have the perfect sand setup built.

i also already talked to STM about the roller secondary setup. they are in full swing of snowmobile season right now, so they are not pressing the ATV / UTV stuff hard right now. they said if someone could bring them a wildcat, and leave it for a while they could build a roller secondary for it. when i talked to them about it, i told them what it has, what it uses, and what it needs. they said at least 8 weeks after they recieve the test unit. so someone has to give up their test unit for a little time if we want a wildcat with an STM roller secondary.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a guy trying to do everything I can to have a good time and help others along the way. Everyone is watching because I am the lab rat lol. If it works great if not it wasn't their money. I did a lot of research and private discussion with forum members and vendors. On that note I am 100 percent forum assclown, ninja rabbit and any other thing Tx comes up with.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Yeah.....Can't you just wear a miners helmet equipped with a GoPro camera 24/7?? I am interested in everything Wildcat and double D related..................

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No im at work right now, pics will be tonight or tomorrow, Adam warned me to go easy and not pull a red hehe.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Maybe a silly question, but if we think backshifting is the problem and the spring position changes backshifting, why would we just put it right back together the same exact way as stock?????

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The stock primary only wants to upshift. The stock secondary only wants to downshift. The new primary will upshift and downshift so you change the spring in the secondary so they will play better together. The spring I put in the secondary was a lighter spring since the new primary will play better with it. I could have a little of this wrong but I think thats the just of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts