Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 wildcat with about 900km on it . I got way to excited on the ice and did way to long of a dirty cyclone . Had low oil pressure show up on the dash and stoped and turned off the bike . Started it up a few minutes later no codes or light on . Sounded great the drive out of the trail about 5 min. When we hit the road I put some power down but noticed a rattle under the intake area got a tow home to be safe . Checking it out in the garage now and the engine outs great at idle and moves the bike but when the rpms are brought up a rattle noise is coming from the lower part of the intake into the engine. I’m thinking I need a rebuild wondering If anyone has experience with this or has and input on a good rebuild kit .

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow that sucks. Hope it doesn't end up being that serious. Explore less serious possibilities before cracking the engine open. Keep us posted and good luck.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
...why you wanna rebuild if you donknow the problem? guess youve checked the oil level after first stop?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is your oil level good? Is it smoking? have you checked your exhaust system heat shields??? Stay out of the engine until you have pulled some plastic off and looked for things that can vibrate!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts