Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew early on that my Wildcat would not stay stock very long. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the take off parts. Some of the plastic is coming off, the roll cage, wheels and tires, seats, trunk, rear cowl, fuel tank etc etc.. Once they come off I know they'll never go back on, I'd rather sell them then store them, plus that's $$$ for other parts.
The other side of the coin is should I sell it, I could offer all the original parts? I also wonder what would be a fair price for some of this? Is a stock cage in perfect condition worth $300.00 or $400.00.??? I saw someone advertising a stock set of wheels/tires for $175.00 I thought that was a great buy for someone. As the population of Wildcats grows, there will not doubt be a market for used parts.... especially repair parts. Not sure what I'll do!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep-em. When you sell put-em back on & car looks new... Sell the aftermarket stuff later.

:rolleyes:....I can see it now, Selling the Wildcat.... it's completely beat to hell....but looks like new!!! :D

I see your point...and it's a good one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts