Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought the Cat home, it had NO brakes whatsoever. First thing we did after unloading, was burnish the brakes per the owners manual, brakes then worked GREAT!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i have never heard of burning brakes process before, but i am gonna do it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would definitely recommend it, others on this site complain about bad brakes, and evidently they didn't read the owners manual, the burnishing process is in the manual.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
The brakes are bad...period. I did burnish my brakes and they are WAY better than when I rolled this thing down the street for it's maiden voyage and accidentally ran over the neighbors dog because I couldn't stop. But I cannot believe how bad these brakes are.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
The brakes are bad...period. I did burnish my brakes and they are WAY better than when I rolled this thing down the street for it's maiden voyage and accidentally ran over the neighbors dog because I couldn't stop. But I cannot believe how bad these brakes are.
ROFLMFAO pleeeeease say there is video of this!!!!! I am laughing so hard it hurts !!!!!!!

:nzd:

:inv:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RPM, my brakes seem to work great after the burnishing process. Before we did it I had a similar experience on my steep driveway, but after the burnishing we ran some steep mountain grades with sheer dropoffs with no brake worries! They worked great.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Same for me, we did a lot of start and stop stuff over the weekend, the brakes don't suck, as I had previously stated many times.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Cat kicked the dog's ass.

No video. That evidence would have subjected me to arrest.

Yes, my brakes suck. Glad yours do not. I followed the procedure to a T. They are better but not 'good'. Okay, maybe 'SUCKS' is too harsh a description. Manageable would be a better word. Much like my jeep with 38.5" pitbull Maddogs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts