Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's made by Sedona and goes by either name, Ripsaw or Aggressive.

Looks pretty heavy duty, lots of deep lugs on it. Reasonably priced at $101 ea. for fronts and $110 ea. for rears.

I ordered a set from Rockymountainatv. They should be here on Tues. I'll mount them on the stock rims at the end of the month for some upcoming trips to Johnson Valley, but I really wish I had the money to put them on a set of ITP beadlocks, they'd look really good on those!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Good looking tires. These came out just after I bought my Dirt Tamers for my ATV. I would have considered these if they would have been availible. Give us some feedback once you try em' out.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Look nice but heavy.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I hear they're heavy. They also need to be balanced, they can wobble if not.

However, I got a flat on one of my stock rear tires yesterday on a pretty mild trail, so hopefully these tires will be much better at resisting punctures they'll be worth it.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
It's made by Sedona and goes by either name, Ripsaw or Aggressive.

Looks pretty heavy duty, lots of deep lugs on it. Reasonably priced at $101 ea. for fronts and $110 ea. for rears.

I ordered a set from Rockymountainatv. They should be here on Tues. I'll mount them on the stock rims at the end of the month for some upcoming trips to Johnson Valley, but I really wish I had the money to put them on a set of ITP beadlocks, they'd look really good on those!

I was looking at them too on RM ATV and was wondering if they would be any good. I don't think I'll buy new ones till I have problems with the stock ones, so I would like to see the feedback too.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
According to the shipping weight from Ontrac, one package weighs 60 lbs, the other package weighs 73 lbs. I'm assuming that's 30 lbs ea for the fronts, and 36.5 lbs ea. for the rears.

I've got some ITP beadlocks coming in the mail soon, hopefully it all arrives about the same time.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I use the TerraCross tires on mine and they dig!! They look alot like those sedona's! The terra's are pretty light, think 28Ibs for the back. MIght want to look at those!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
According to the shipping weight from Ontrac, one package weighs 60 lbs, the other package weighs 73 lbs. I'm assuming that's 30 lbs ea for the fronts, and 36.5 lbs ea. for the rears.

I've got some ITP beadlocks coming in the mail soon, hopefully it all arrives about the same time.
Very much looking forward to your review of these. What size did you get?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
26x9x14 for the front and 26x11x14 for the rear. I'm going to be mounting them on 7" rims, which should provide plenty of protection for the rims.

·
Registered
155 Posts
any mud hole I wanted to go through we did in 2 wheel drive!! Im probably not going to try anything else but terracross's!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts