Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 wildcat-x 50 miles on New build shift fork or something messed up in transmission lots of extras and everything good but whatever in transmission pm for price

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Illinois, I'm looking for 4k
50 on motor, 1000 prp seats, aftermarket radius rods, tie rods, roof, full and half windshields, front fenders, winch, some bullet stuff, great tires, new belt and spare clutches good, sure I'm missing some stuff... just cost me 3500 for motor rebuild

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
For anyone thinking about buying blue X 1000's machine, I have a busted crankcase with all of the internal trans parts still inside. It worked fine before the flywheel ate the stator, and I don't think I ran it long enough to have damaged the trans. I could bring it to the Black Hills event (Rapid City, SD) in June.

I'll donate it to whomever buys blue X's machine, but you'll have to arrange pickup at the Black Hills meet, at our place northeast of Spokane, or wait until we get home in late June / early July for me to ship it at your cost. The case will still have the crank in it, so it won't be light. Shipping cost could easily erase the benefit of getting a free transmission.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts