Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get burned like I did. I Zelled 75$ to the email address he told me to send $ to and never shipped the part. I might have been scammed, I'm not sure yet.

Someone responded to my WTB post with, "call this guy". I need to find the PM and post that info too. I tried calling steve Macky several times and he wouldnt take any of my calls.

Just a heads up for others in case scammers r fishing our posts.

I still need OEM skid plate BTW. Larry Krug. Colorado.

·
Administrator
27,697 Posts
Sorry to hear this.

A member put up a post about this very thing a few months ago. Never fall for that contact this guy. If it isn't a member with at least 50 posts, you need to proceed with extreme caution.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Don't get burned like I did. I Zelled 75$ to the email address he told me to send $ to and never shipped the part. I might have been scammed, I'm not sure yet.

Someone responded to my WTB post with, "call this guy". I need to find the PM and post that info too. I tried calling steve Macky several times and he wouldnt take any of my calls.

Here is the scammer post I wrote a few months back. I got burned the same way you did:

·
Registered
3 Posts

What skid plate do you need

1 - 7 of 7 Posts