Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire Crankset

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive wheel system Automotive design

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive tire Light Black Font Bicycle part

I have a 2012 Wildcat 1000- recently belt gave out. Purchased o G-Force 46G3596 in which I compared it with old one it had and the Gates is wider. I ordered it via Amazon due to need it ASAP, want to go on trial this weekend. The old belt did not have any marking nor number to find part number. The gates belt I ordered on Amazon showed it was compatible with my SXS. Will it matter or make a difference if new belt is wider then the old one?? Or which belt do you all recommend. Please help. Thank you.

FYI- I鈥檓 fairly new to this Artic Cat world. But have automotive Mech experience. Just want some guidance in regards to parts etc.

Thank you 馃檹馃徏 once again.

Registered
What鈥檚 gates do you have on right now? Part number
"Gates G-force Redline series" is the best aftermarket belt I find for me better than the Arctic cat OEM. does not chatter when broken in properly. Also, I have an Alba tune and full-Headers nothing done to clutch due to my high altitude city Provo USA 4,500ft above sea level and in Moutains 9,000+ where I usually ride hard. :)

Registered
View attachment 253930

View attachment 253933
View attachment 253932
View attachment 253931
I have a 2012 Wildcat 1000- recently belt gave out. Purchased o G-Force 46G3596 in which I compared it with old one it had and the Gates is wider. I ordered it via Amazon due to need it ASAP, want to go on trial this weekend. The old belt did not have any marking nor number to find part number. The gates belt I ordered on Amazon showed it was compatible with my SXS. Will it matter or make a difference if new belt is wider then the old one?? Or which belt do you all recommend. Please help. Thank you.

FYI- I鈥檓 fairly new to this Artic Cat world. But have automotive Mech experience. Just want some guidance in regards to parts etc.

Thank you 馃檹馃徏 once again.
28g3636..
I would recommend using the OEM belt. I did not have any luck with an after market belt. I will PM you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts