Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Again being a avid Jeeper I am also always worried about safety and this is one of the first mods I will want to do to my Wildcat or any SXS I own.

Pirate4x4.Com - The largest off roading and 4x4 website in the world. This link is about 4/5 point harnesses.

Pirate4x4.Com - The largest off roading and 4x4 website in the world. This link is about how to mount your harness.

Now I have seen in more than one review of the Wildcat that there is going to be some clearance issues with a harness bar. I hope someone figures this out soon after they are released because this is MUST for me. So one way or another I will have harnesses.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm with you, Wildman........I'll have one also. Have it in my Prowler.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I dont think it will be a problem at all. This will be accessory number one from several sources. Just need to get their hands on one for a few days.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Looks like you will ned to cut slots in the body behind the seats to get to the bar there. Seems simple enough and inserts could be put in to cover the slots and make them look nice.

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
within 24 hours after taking delivery, I will have this figured out. Fabrication is the fun part. I alread have the harness ready to go. Just need to cut & weld some mild steel and bolt'er up.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RPM,
When you do make sure to take LOTS AND LOTS of step by step pictures and let us all know how you did it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know if it has the seat belt engine limiter?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have no idea and what is it? If it does I am sure it can be bypassed.

·
Registered
412 Posts
within 24 hours after taking delivery, I will have this figured out. Fabrication is the fun part. I alread have the harness ready to go. Just need to cut & weld some mild steel and bolt'er up.
No, there is no speed limiter attached to the seat belts like the Commander has.

·
Vendor
508 Posts
4 or 5 point restraints should be everyones first mod. we'll have it figured out and in production soon as we get our hands on one.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well get one already and make stuff for us then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts