Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had my cat for 2 weeks now , just over 100 miles , magneto cover missing , steering wheel centre cap missing .....now the drivers door is stuck closed...... any ideas or has this happened to anyone else ? ive had it in the mud alot as the snows melting up here , i tried cleaning it out but nothing has worked. just wondering if this has been a problem for others ? thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was just warming up too the love tap then backed off (thats what she said) i was worried in case i damaged the locking mechanism , i know its covered with warranty but i dont need the hassle taking it in for repair , if i called the dealer i wonder if they would mail me the parts and i could mail them the old parts.....just an idea......

·
Registered
545 Posts
Our gets stuck also,try pushing down or up and down while pushing button.mine will be warrantied due to once it kept sticking then it would just come open untill this last trip it came open on the trail and caught a tree bent it backwards now I took them off,kinda getting use to it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
For a minute I saw a wh infront of that and was about to say hold your tongue sir..then my eyes came into focus!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive tried the whole wiggling , pushing n pulling thing..... then i was going to go all honey badger on it but stopped for a beer and collected my thoughts .....think a phone call too the dealer will be in order , see what they can do.....looks like its the dukes of hazard entry exit for me ......

·
Registered
57 Posts
My door is ok but my buddies is sticking. I did lose the black cover on the motor which I assume is the mag cover. Also have had water/coolant come out the overflow, haven't looked at water level yet. Don't even know how.

·
Registered
146 Posts
we run in very fine dirt and have found that the doors are sticking due to alot of fine dust in the mechanism. Before we go out this weekend, going to blow it out with the air compressor and see if that helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts