Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the units shipping now pre-production? If so, will the production units in Feb.come with new clutch set up and dual throttle bodies? If not,will that upgrade be in a later version (should I cancel my order and wait)?

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Are the units shipping now pre-production? If so, will the production units in Feb.come with new clutch set up and dual throttle bodies? If not,will that upgrade be in a later version (should I cancel my order and wait)?
They come with a large displacement V-Twin engine and a serious helping of long wheel travel. A smile for your face will also come with each vehicle. :cool:

On a serious note, the units being delivered now are full production models. They will have one throttle body and they will have a wet clutch. I would recommend against waiting to order. New products and updates are always in development. If you wait for the perfect vehicle, you'll be waiting forever because the market is constantly evolving. Go buy it!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Whoa - be glad Bench got to this before everyone else. There would have been a serious storm of lambasting. Welcome to the forum.

polite suggestion: read around the site a bit.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Rpm I would do just such a thing..<~read that again. Sk21 back to the pits we need progress! R3 the wildcat is what it is. Make yourself a pros and con list, weigh the options and make a choice. Overall to me, money for product, the wildcat is it atm. As was pointed out that will change next year and probably ever year after. She's worth it, lube her up and ride her :}

1 - 4 of 4 Posts