Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because Riding In Dust Can Be Great!
Our off road dust mask set is the perfect combination. While our mask works perfectly with other goggles, when matched with our anti dust goggle, it is the ultimate combination for off road riders in dusty conditions.

To make your ride a little better go here!
WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
^^^100% agree^^^

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought the combo. Going to break them in next weekend. I wish the goggles fit over my glasses though. I will wear my contacts and really test out the goggles. :). I cannot handle dust in my eyes when I am wearing contacts......

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Just make sure you wear the mask like they say and get a good seal with the goggles and you should be golden. Let us know how it goes for you.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yes! Use CA10 in the Cou pon box at check out. Save 10%
Dust can ruin a great ride for you and your passengers. Though our mask works great with any goggles or glasses, WITHOUT FOGGING THEM UP. Our goggles fit over the top to make the perfect set up for all types of off road riding and racing.

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
It shows how to clean your face mask on the website, which I have done many times, but I couldn't find anything for the goggles. What's the best way to clean the goggles so you don't scratch them or ruin the foam? I have been just blowing them out with air. Thanks!!

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It shows how to clean your face mask on the website, which I have done many times, but I couldn't find anything for the goggles. What's the best way to clean the goggles so you don't scratch them or ruin the foam? I have been just blowing them out with air. Thanks!!
Its best to remove the lens, with the lens removed, take a kitchen sink sprayer, and spray it out thoroughly. pat the foam dry with a cloth or paper towel. Pat the lens with a damp / soft cloth..do not rub. allow the frame foam to dry completely before installing the lens.
Here is a video to remove the lens.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I never race without the Wolfsnout product - Thanks guys for a great product.. Well worth the money I spent and love it more every time I use them whether on the track or trails. Here's a pic at starting line from Southwick this weekend. 24 machines all lined up and we all ran at same time...turn 1 was pretty narly with the bumpin

Wolfsnout.jpg

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I never race without the Wolfsnout product - Thanks guys for a great product.. Well worth the money I spent and love it more every time I use them whether on the track or trails. Here's a pic at starting line from Southwick this weekend. 24 machines all lined up and we all ran at same time...turn 1 was pretty narly with the bumpin

View attachment 40337
Thanks for the shout out!! Glad to know our products make your ride better!

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Wouldn't go out without them - they make that much of a difference. The goggles are the best and the best costing ones out there - Thanks for making a great product and not charging an arm and leg for them.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Because Riding In Dust Can Be Great!
Our off road dust mask set is the perfect combination. While our mask works perfectly with other goggles, when matched with our anti dust goggle, it is the ultimate combination for off road riders in dusty conditions.

To make your ride a little better go here!
WOLFSNOUT_OFFROAD_DUSTMASK_ATV_SPORTS_MASK
Riding in the dust can be great!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts