Wildcat Forum banner
21 - 40 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
For the price they can't be beat. Why spend over 100 bucks on goggles when you can get top of the line from Wolfsnout - they are really that good. same with dust mask but I don't use that quite as much...goggles from the wolfsnout folks will always be on my x-mas list. Problem is my last years are still brand new looking. Love the products - keep up the great work.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
That's how I got my set for my riding was on a Pre-Thanksgiving sale - One of my best buys ever for off-roading. Helped me win on racing this past season and really helps on the trails. Very much needed for when the dirt/dust starts flying and you want to breathe & see at the same time.

·
Vendor
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
For the price they can't be beat. Why spend over 100 bucks on goggles when you can get top of the line from Wolfsnout - they are really that good. same with dust mask but I don't use that quite as much...goggles from the wolfsnout folks will always be on my x-mas list. Problem is my last years are still brand new looking. Love the products - keep up the great work.

Thanks!

The Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggle set up keeps the dust out!

Use code thx to save 15%

·
Vendor
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
It was three days after Christmas, On my new atv, I was riding with buddy's who were faster than me. I was having fun, but the dust really sucked, I was seriously thinking about going back to the truck...I was sitting there coughing...thought I was out of luck, when a big fat white haired dude in a RZR pulled up... I looked in his helmet and what did I see...It was some fumy looking filter foam thing looking back at me... I had to ask him just what could it be and he said "Its THE WOLFSNOUT AND IT ALWAYS RIDES WITH ME" It's usually dusty on most of my rides, then he gave me one for me to try. We rode for three hours, then I took it off...my face was nice and clean, with not even a cough.
The snout is the ticket without a doubt...After you ride you just wash it out. It's soft on your face for the comfort you need...we sell clean air on those days you can't breathe. Works perfect with goggles no dirt in your eyes so use Wolfsnout® dust masks whenever you ride....Ho Ho Ho

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Just ordered one of the goggle/mask sets. 30 MPH winds at Glamis had me chocking on dust, and my goggles are not "sand" rated, so by the end of the ride they were full also. I will post a review after I use them.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Just received my Wolfsnout goggles and dust mask. Very nice products, can't wait to get out and use them. Thank you for supporting the Forum and our sport.

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
I think you'll love them Wi Wildcat. My wife and I used them all last year and they're great!! The only thing I will mention just from experience last year, is if it's real humid out, the goggles will tend to fog, but I would imagine any goggle would do that, might just be the trade off with the foam used in them to not let any dust in, may not let out the heat as fast as a different brand of goggles. Either way, I wouldn't trade mine off for anything else.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if fog x would be ok to use? My wife saw mine now she wants a pair. I got the light smoke lens, vision still seems good in low light. I think I will order another lens to have as backup.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Another Wi. guy bought the Wolfsnout goggles and mask. Lol. Have to say I love them. I bought the yellow lens and it has been great. I cuts all the glare when it is sunny and I can see well at night. The mask makes riding so much more enjoyable. I have let all my friends know what a great product Wolfsnout sells( even the rzr guys).

21 - 40 of 130 Posts