Wildcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Due to the popularity of this product, the GROUND FORCE CARBON goggles are temporarily sold out. They are the best anti dust goggle on the market because we filter the lens with a triple filter system. If you don’t mind a short wait we will temporarily be selling them to you at a DEEP DISCOUNT that you will never see when they are in stock. We do make some of the components here and some are supplied from sub contractor’s. We are waiting on parts to arrive and expect to receive them April 15. +-5days. We will be assembling them on a first ordered first serve basis when they arrive. All Dust masks are available now.

https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/ground-force-landscape-goggles/

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggles are unparalleled in effectiveness, comfort, and durability. We also offer a range of other quality products all at affordable prices. Please browse our website to see all our products as well as actual reviews from our loyal customers. Give us a try and let us make you a loyal customer too!

wolfsnout.net
Click Here /\ /\

·
Premium Member
3,675 Posts
Just enjoyed another Memorial weekend, last weekend and it was very dusty. Our Wolfsnout goggles and mask worked great and my wife even commented to me again and said it was one of the best purchases I ever made. We even had someone ask us about them when we were stopped for a break. So I may have even sent you a new customer.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

https://wolfsnout.net/

Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands. I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the masks and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed …You love it, or send it back for a full refund.
Tim Wilcox, founder, Wolfsnout llc. A USA manufacturing company.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Wolfsnout® Features

• Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
• Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
• Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
• Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
• Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
• Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
• The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
• Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
• Unbeatable comfort.
• Washable and reusable…A lasting value.
• Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
• For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggles are unparalleled in effectiveness, comfort, and durability. We also offer a range of other quality products all at affordable prices. Please browse our website to see all our products as well as actual reviews from our loyal customers. Give us a try and let us make you a loyal customer too!
https://wolfsnout.net/purchase_atv_dust_mask-html/

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
hey roy, have you called them?...order i placed last year was shipped super quick...

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
No Dean, haven't gotten around to calling them. Mail takes forever to get here, seems like it takes extra side trips

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I purchased my wolfsnout dust masks thru Ebay on the !st and received them yesterday.

·
Premium Member
7,370 Posts
No Dean, haven't gotten around to calling them. Mail takes forever to get here, seems like it takes extra side trips
now now roy i've been through your thriving community 4 times in the past 2 years for the black hills rally...it's a bustling area!...haaaaaa...if you ordered at the end of may then you should have rec'd them the first part of june...call em...

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
My bad, it was the 27th of June....I need a vacation..Big Horn Mountains here I come in 11 days
Got my package Saturday morning, looks like we are going to like them...Thanks Darcy for letting me see how they fit.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Take a look at our full line of Dust Protection for the Rider.
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time! We let you ride in the dust and Love It! After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands, I invented the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed …You love it, or send it back for a full refund.

https://wolfsnout.net/dust-mask-goggles-accessories-for-off-road-riding/

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands, I invented the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 10 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed …You love it, or send it back for a full refund.
Tim Wilcox, founder, Wolfsnout llc. A USA manufacturing company.
• The Wolfsnout® off-road dust mask can easily be moved out of the way by pulling it onto your chin during those short stops. You can pull it out if you like or just leave it on.
• The Wolfsnout® is the only ATV dust mask that provides positive airflow at low speeds — You’ll even forget you’re wearing a dust mask!• Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
• Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
• Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
• Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
• Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
• Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
• The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
• Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
• Unbeatable comfort.
• Washable and reusable with a few drops of mild hand soap (Avoid harsh cleaners or detergents)…A lasting value.
• Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
• For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

61 - 80 of 113 Posts