Wildcat Forum banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
The Wolfsnout masks were designed to be tolerable on a hot day. Not to restrict ones breathing and to provide all day comfort. The patented under nose concept works perfect with goggles. They are a cost effective solution to an old problem. They are washable and reusable for a lasting value.

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Spring Will Be Here before you know it! Get your ride ready, and you gear bag! Wolfsnout dust mask/goggles set up is the protection you need!

Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands, I invented the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory.
The Ground Force Prem Goggles & All Sport Mask Combo is the perfect combination for ultimate protection against dust, sand and debris while riding off road!

https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/ground-force-premium-goggles/

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands, I invented the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 10 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the Wolfsnout® All-Sport-Off-Road-Dust-Mask and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed …You love it, or send it back for a full refund.
Tim Wilcox, founder, Wolfsnout llc. A USA manufacturing company.
• The Wolfsnout® off-road dust mask can easily be moved out of the way by pulling it onto your chin during those short stops. You can pull it out if you like or just leave it on.
• The Wolfsnout® is the only ATV dust mask that provides positive airflow at low speeds — You’ll even forget you’re wearing a dust mask!• Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
• Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
• Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
• Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
• Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
• Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
• The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
• Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
• Unbeatable comfort.
• Washable and reusable with a few drops of mild hand soap (Avoid harsh cleaners or detergents)…A lasting value.
• Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
• For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.
Be Ready for Spring!

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Getting ready for riding season? Be sure to add this to your gear bag. Our top of the line goggles and dust mask!
Ground Force Prem Goggles & All Sport Mask Combo
Combo features the best anti dust goggle on the market because we filter the lens with a triple filter system.
Designed for offroad, designed for SXS, designed for us.
\https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/ground-force-premium-goggles/

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #94

·
Supporting Vendor
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
The Patented, under nose filter design allows for a perfect fit with goggles. Unlike other masks It won’t cause pain to the top of your nose or prevent your goggles from sealing. Your nose and mouth aren’t confined in the same breathing chamber, giving a better, free breathing feeling.

The comfort level is amazing!

81 - 100 of 113 Posts