Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Okay first WTB time machine.
Second, Hey Tx you think my crank might break?
Third wait for answer and hit time machine, go!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay first WTB time machine.
Second, Hey Tx you think my crank might break?
Third wait for answer and hit time machine, go!
I take it TX said you wouldn't have any problems in Glamis? When do you plan on going again? Obviously it depends on when you get your cat up and running again but I want to hit the dunes before the end of the season. Maybe we can meet up for a beer or 20 if we are out there at the same time. Hell we can even drag race just to show the difference between stock and what you have done to your cat. All I have done is harnesses and I just picked up my cat from Twisted Stitch today. Getting my new seats next Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I will be going again I just don't know if it will be this season. The only thing I had done was the wcd. No word on exhaust/ecu flash yet. I would love nothing more than to be riding her again.

Actually I may go and just ride a quad. Or I can drink Jack and make my buddy drive me around in his xp and bottom out the shocks and hurt my back! Grats on your new seats, I am pretty fond of the stock ones though.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I take it TX said you wouldn't have any problems in Glamis?
No he means that I had huge reservations about the design of the WCD, specifically the way it attaches to the crank, but that I was not as vocal about it as I could have been. Then it did exactly what I thought it would probably do, and it did it quickly to his crank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts