Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we are at the ECORS Rd. 1 race in Marion, Nc. Started pretty good, but on our third lap our belt blew. Still can't figure how it blew either, we wouldn't gutting it that bad, but oh well! Hope y'all enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
cool video what was the all the houling sound. did you have a clutch mod or something. it sounded like maybe the belt was rubbing or a rear diff with no oil??? sucks you got to make three laps looked like alot of fun...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think its the camera vibrating cause we didn't hear any houling sound while its running. THanks for watching.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I agree with ya Donkey....strange sound in that WC.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Thats about equal to my slow trail riding pace.

I really do haul way too much ass I guess. I can't help it I am addicted to speed.

I need to find me one of these races.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
How about a little less than 1000 miles there and back? I need to find me one of these races close to me or at least not halfway across the country. But hey who knows maybe I will get bored and give it a whirl.

Go Class U !!!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
68 miles before the race. 73 miles on it at the break!!! Got a new belt on now, waiting on a gasket.

·
Registered
88 Posts
1,000mi. round trip aint bad.

Living in Alaska we run out 250mi. and back for 500rd trip all the time to ride sled's in epic snow mountians or our wheelers all the time.

Show them how fast you are!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
1,000mi. round trip aint bad.

Living in Alaska we run out 250mi. and back for 500rd trip all the time to ride sled's in epic snow mountians or our wheelers all the time.

Show them how fast you are!!!
The Alabama one is about 630 miles, obviously I am not going to go compete in an EAST COAST points series but I might give it a go for one race looks like fun. Not talking shit that really looked to be a leisurely pace to me.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Looks like Alot Of Fun

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heres the old belt after we got it took out! IMG_1347.jpg Only person we haven't cussed out is the Arctic Cat CEO, still trying to find his number!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Our first lap was slow! Everyone else got to pre run the day before, we didn't get there til pre run was over! It takes time when your traveling with a pregnant women, Second lap was a little faster. I think that smacking is the mud on the rear fender, it rained cats and dogs the night before, started around 9pm ended around 5am. It was slick!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Our first lap was slow! Everyone else got to pre run the day before, we didn't get there til pre run was over! It takes time when your traveling with a pregnant women, Second lap was a little faster. I think that smacking is the mud on the rear fender, it rained cats and dogs the night before, started around 9pm ended around 5am. It was slick!
Oh ok if you didn't get to pre-run the course that makes a lot more sense why the cautious pace early on. Why did the belt die?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts