Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
27,733 Posts
I am looking for someone who can flash the ECU on my 2018 Wildcat 1000 X !
EVO, Alba, might be others, but I would start there.

·
Registered
2016 wildcat sport xt
78 Posts
I have a 16 sport and got the same thing from evo. They said their machine was down, since then i installed a power commander, modified exhuast, modified intake, and ran a map from bikeman and got some pretty good gains. Depending on what you are after biggest gains come from clutch work, whith a power commander you can extend rev limit and advance timing wich allowed me to set up my clutches for more rpm and engagement where i wanted it. I bought pcv used and came out cheaper with everything i did than reflash was going to cost.

·
Registered
2016 wildcat sport xt
78 Posts
The prob i ran into was everywhere that i found that flashes ecu for our machine was actually sending them to evo. My last conversation was the machine to flash was not working and if they didnt get it fixed they were not planning on investing the time to start over from scratch on the wildcats and some of the can am's. What are you looking to gain, acceleration, top speed, more power due to tire size? There are still a lot of options for you in the same price range, and a lot of people on here that can help get you in the direction you want to go.

Reactions: Leroycobb

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Try Speedwerx. I don’t think they are using evo that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just called Vivid Racing and will be sending mine in for reflash, same model and year car as yours. 2 day turn around, call them it will be faster and the phone service was great.
Let me know how it is once you have tried it out !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts