Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of Elka shocks for the Wildcat XX .
These shocks are in great condition and I have a couple extra springs that are included. The shocks have infinite adjustability with Rebound, High Speed Compression, and Low Speed Compression as well as fine adjustment for your spring as they compress with the ring on the shock body.
I have been running these shocks and love them for the high speed WFO running in the desert.
I am getting rid of them because the slow speed is kind of rough for the wife, we don’t go fast when she is with me and the Elkas have given up some on the slow spee obstacles but what they gave up on that end they made the shocks for the big hits that can hurt you.
I have been off roading for about 45 years and these are the best high speed big hit off road shocks I have ever had, but a happy wife equals a happy life.😎
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Automotive tire Tire Tread Automotive wheel system Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Tread Automotive wheel system Motor vehicle
Coil Auto part Gas Coil spring Fashion accessory
Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Coil
Automotive tire Light Suspension Rim Gas
Automotive tire Coil spring Composite material Tread Gas
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Automotive tire Tread Tire Automotive wheel system Gas
Automotive tire Coil Coil spring Gas Shock absorber
Light Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Suspension
White Automotive tire Suspension Coil spring Shock absorber

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a full set of Elka shocks for the Wildcat XX .
These shocks are in great condition and I have a couple extra springs that are included. The shocks have infinite adjustability with Rebound, High Speed Compression, and Low Speed Compression as well as fine adjustment for your spring as they compress with the ring on the shock body.
I have been running these shocks and love them for the high speed WFO running in the desert.
I am getting rid of them because the slow speed is kind of rough for the wife, we don’t go fast when she is with me and the Elkas have given up some on the slow spee obstacles but what they gave up on that end they made the shocks for the big hits that can hurt you.
I have been off roading for about 45 years and these are the best high speed big hit off road shocks I have ever had, but a happy wife equals a happy life.😎 View attachment 253447 View attachment 253442 View attachment 253442 View attachment 253443 View attachment 253444 View attachment 253445 View attachment 253446 View attachment 253447 View attachment 253448 View attachment 253449 View attachment 253450 View attachment 253451
Those are the best shocks in my opinion, had them on my last car and wanted them for my XX but I have a long travel kit and don't know if it's possible to make them work. Elka told me no before but I think they may have remedied that. What are you asking for them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are the best shocks in my opinion, had them on my last car and wanted them for my XX but I have a long travel kit and don't know if it's possible to make them work. Elka told me no before but I think they may have remedied that. What are you asking for them?
I bought them for $3000 but I’ll let them go for 2800.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts