Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this is a hard post to put up. We joined the Wildcat community in June 2016 with our 2015 Trail Limited. After that, I joined this great forum and it has been a great place to spend time and be among friends. But, the Trail went to a new owner a few days ago. She went to a friend, so I'll still see it riding from time to time. This was my wife's machine, but it was my project and I tricked it out just how I wanted it. The Trail never once disappointed us or let us down. She was a great machine!

If I didn’t have to sell it, I wouldn’t have. But, after my wife was in a serious car wreck and the need for more room to bring my dad along, we need a new machine in the garage. I love this place and will still be here often. Who knows what the future holds.

I sure hope this place thrives and stays one of the very best forums going. See you on the trail.

Blessings to all, Lawdog

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,404 Posts
the best to you and your family...may all your future trails be great ones...take care, be safe...

·
Administrator
27,484 Posts
Great post! Nothing says you have to leave when you sell your machine. This is a SXS forum for off-road enthusiasts. It has never mattered what you drive or have or don't. Don't be a stranger.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great post! Nothing says you have to leave when you sell your machine. This is a SXS forum for off-road enthusiasts. It has never mattered what you drive or have or don't. Don't be a stranger.
Exactly. You do a hell of a job here for the group. Tried to get into something made by the people who made my Outlander, but Mrs. Lawdog had other ideas. Pics when it's done and delivered.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Enjoyed following your great build Lawdog. Good luck and have fun with your next unit! Make sure you post it up here.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I really enjoyed your photos and got a number of ideas from your modifications. Love the looks of your ride. Hope we can meet up sometime. Keep your photos coming with your new ride.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New ride...

Well, it's been a bit since I stopped by and time to show the new ride. As I said before, circumstances forced the change. This should serve us well for a good while. This is how she looked as I rolled her off the trailer, bone stock for the last time. It's in pieces in the garage now with some mods coming soon. Not sure if you guys will let me come to the Wildcat ride in SD next year in this, but...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,404 Posts
and why wouldn't we love to have you there?...believe you're a member of the forum...see ya next june!...

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
We would really enjoy riding with you at the Clowder/Meet
(Damn it... Thomas has me saying it now)

·
Administrator
27,484 Posts
Well, it's been a bit since I stopped by and time to show the new ride. As I said before, circumstances forced the change. This should serve us well for a good while. This is how she looked as I rolled her off the trailer, bone stock for the last time. It's in pieces in the garage now with some mods coming soon. Not sure if you guys will let me come to the Wildcat ride in SD next year in this, but...
Nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Can't wait to see what you do with this one. I'm sure it'll be cool. Keep the photos coming.

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Would love to see you in the Black Hills next June, make your reservations soon

·
Registered
558 Posts
Looks good, Lawdog, looking forward to the build. :)

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and why wouldn't we love to have you there?...believe you're a member of the forum...see ya next june!...
I want to see your bada$$ XX!!

Can't wait to see what you do with this one. I'm sure it'll be cool. Keep the photos coming.
Looks good, Lawdog, looking forward to the build. :)
It's already started. Ahead of schedule and planning, but several deals fell into my lap and so we dug in the couch cushions. It's going to be sweeeet. :cool: This is where I must insert the obligatory statement that this is my wife's machine! She might sneak in here and see the thread! She reminded me again yesterday...

·
Premium Member
7,404 Posts
I want to see your bada$$ XX!!

ours?...bad a$$?...it's just an ole fart mobile...

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny Dean!

From Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
Just to let you know LawdogMT, anyone is more then welcome to our meet. Our group is all about meeting new people and making new friends. We all have a great time riding, eating and making merry. Hope to see you and your wife next year!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts