Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone making one for it yet? The dealer has my wildcat but i cant get it till the end of the month, but when i get it exhaust is one of the first mods i will do and im sure the engine will need a retune who will offer it first?

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
We are already working on flashing the ecu and guarantee ours will be the first out. Watch our vendor section for updates.

·
Official Site Vendor
181 Posts
Will your reflash include fuel mapping for aftermarket exhuast?
We have the ability to do that but it may be different for every exhaust that is made. I can tell you that our kits will include a flashed ECU and an aftermarket programmer will not be necessary.

·
Registered
986 Posts
We have the ability to do that but it may be different for every exhaust that is made. I can tell you that our kits will include a flashed ECU and an aftermarket programmer will not be necessary.
Right, but if you change the exhaust, wouldn't a fuel re-map be in order?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think what he is saying Red is they will flash the ECU to the kit you buy and/or parts you have in it already. Kinda hard to tell but thats how I read it. Now that we know about the clutch(to each their own here) I am really wanting info about the ECU. For instance is it really as retarded on timing as other cats? So much info in the last few days just about everything will be worked out before I can even get mine. Thank you Sk21 you are helping with the cravings!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Chris, will you be offering your exhaust at the same time as your flash? I presume there will be a custom tune for that particular setup.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Chris, will you be offering your exhaust at the same time as your flash? I presume there will be a custom tune for that particular setup.
That is what I am understanding I think RPM, he will offer an exhaust/flash combo to match the exhaust. If the numbers are there, count me in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts