Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhat new to the forum, 2013 wet clutch model.
Was wondering if anyone knows of any deals/discounts on the Evo Bullet and Reflash?
Any help is appreciated! thanks in advance

·
Administrator
27,786 Posts
Welcome nickv991. Don't know of any deals, but I have both, and they are definitely worth it!

Reactions: nickv991

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome to hear that! Want to buy both outright, but a little heavy on the wallet lol.
Melted a hole in the stock exhaust housing in glamis for presidents day.
Do you think I'm at risk of running a little lean if i just spring for the pipe now and wait on the reflash for before next season?

·
Administrator
27,786 Posts
Awesome to hear that! Want to buy both outright, but a little heavy on the wallet lol.
Melted a hole in the stock exhaust housing in glamis for presidents day.
Do you think I'm at risk of running a little lean if i just spring for the pipe now and wait on the reflash for before next season?
Yeah, you'll be lean, IMO. I would get both, then install.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hollywood, I have a 13 wet clutch too. Really kicking the idea around on the evolution flash, exhaust, and even stm WCD with their driven clutch as well. Where did you notice the biggest change after you did the flash and exhaust? Also what style clutch are you running? Any thoughts on WCD?

·
Administrator
27,786 Posts
Hollywood, I have a 13 wet clutch too. Really kicking the idea around on the evolution flash, exhaust, and even stm WCD with their driven clutch as well. Where did you notice the biggest change after you did the flash and exhaust? Also what style clutch are you running? Any thoughts on WCD?
The two biggest changes to "Laura's Cat" now, LOL, was first, the Muzzy WCD. Really made the Cat put power to the ground. Then the EVO reflash, and bullet muffler. I have a saying about EVO - Their stuff works, period! I just had them do my X3. IMO, go with the Speedwerx WCD, as it is about half the cost of the STM set up, and does the same thing. STM's are tuneable and all, but if you're really not into all that, go Speedwerx. That is what I would do if I were doing it now. To this day, the Cat has no problem beating any X that doesn't have the Dalton clutch set up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been super busy with work lately and haven't been able to get on here to say Thank You. I really appreciate the information it was a huge help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts