Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Demo Ride the All-New Wildcat 1000 Side-by-Side Saturday, October 15th from 9:00am to 5:00pm

Summer is not over yet, and neither is the action at ERX Motor Park as Arctic Cat brings the all-new, pure sport Wildcat side-by-side to ERX for a day of demo rides on a specially prepared track. Inspired by the unrelenting terrain experienced in the legendary Baja 1000 off-road race, the bad to bone Wildcat is the most potent pure sport off-road side-by-side in the industry, and now is your chance to experience it first hand.

Powered by a 1000cc V-twin, the Wildcat is literally race ready out of the box, thanks to its full perimeter frame, 13-inches of ground clearance, and a whopping 17-inches of suspension travel. Adding comfort and control to the wild beast is electronic power steering, contoured bucket seats, tube-framed doors, and oversized digital/analog display.

Gates will open at 9:00am and demo ride opportunities will run throughout the day till 5:00pm. The Red Snack Shack will be serving food and beverages courtesy of the Otsego Holiday Inn. This is quite possibly the first Wildcat consumer demo ride opportunity in North America; don’t miss it. Please note, you must be 18-years of age and in possession of a valid drivers license in order to participate. For more information on the all-new Arctic Cat Wildcat, visit their website at arcticcat.com.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Will Be There Bright & Early Was Going To Go Yesterday But It Was For Dealers Only
So Will Let Every One Know How It Is With Pics :cool:
Oh I Wanted MineBY My Birthday But Looks Like That Isnt Happening But Looks Like
I Will Drive One On It :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Oh I Will

·
Registered
791 Posts
FOM,
Can't wait to hear back from you on what your impression of the Wildcat is. Please if you can get some seat of the pants DYNO runs for us?????

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
FOM,
Can't wait to hear back from you on what your impression of the Wildcat is. Please if you can get some seat of the pants DYNO runs for us?????
Remember Im 52 Kids Live In Az What The Heck Is DYNO :D
Am I Going To Try To Scare The Heck Out Of Me You Bet Ya
Trying To Find A Good Vid Cam Now But Battling The Wife On This:mad:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
28 Hr Tic Toc :)
man The Day Went Slow Hope The Nite Goes Fast:D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:cool: going To Bed Now To Speed Up The Wait & Then On My Way To Drive One