Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this emailed to me:

YesI did find out about the warranties. They have two to choose from. A 24 Monthat $1,336 and a 36 Month at $1,774. Only Arctic Cat UTV’s are eligible. Demo’sare excluded. No coverage is allowed for vehicles used for racing or commercialpurposes. Note: The effective date of the Contract is the originalmanufacturer’s in –service date. UTV’s must have at least thirty (30) days oforiginal manufacturer’s warranty remaining to qualify for coverage. PICK-UPALLOWANCE : Up to $50.00 per occurrence. RENTAL ALLOWANCE: $20.00 per day up to(6) days. The manufacturer’s warranty is (6) months. So extended warranties are6 Month Factory + 18 Month Cat Care or 6 Month Factory + 30 Month Cat Care.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
It would be nice to have, but by the time I get done with the clutch, exhaust, dual throttlebodies and ecu flash, they wont warranty it anyways. :banghead:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just got this emailed to me:

A 24 Monthat $1,336 and a 36 Month at $1,774. Only Arctic Cat UTV’s are eligible.
Wow! That seems extremely high for an extended warranty. Most other brands you can get 5 years for under $1000. Wonder why they are so expensive?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
no extra warranties, i will roll the dice and/0r fix it myself

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Its the same way when you buy a new car or truck. They ask a lot of money for the factory extended warranty. You can usually buy an aftermarket warranty for much cheaper, but they are a pain in the ass to deal with at times. The factory extended usually covers more items as well. The good thing is that the warranty is usually a way they make money, so there should be negotiating room in there. A good dealer will sell you the warranty at cost. A 3 year factory bumper to bumper extended warranty is still probably $1200 at their cost. I have a little insight because I have been in the car business for almost 20 years..................

·
Registered
253 Posts
I had really good luck with my extended one on my RZR and it was a 4 yr for 600 and the guy I sold it to transferred it over

·
Registered
122 Posts
I got a Zurich plan which pretty much covers everything for 60 months for 700 bucks. Yeah I probably will void it before it's up but to me it was still worth getting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts