Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012-02-05 16.55.33.jpg 2012-02-05 16.55.52.jpg 2012-02-05 16.55.17.jpg Like I said she is nakid while waiting on the clutch. Now somebody find that boy some crow!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I think Chris has some.....saw that he prepared a plate for Johnny !! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the harness bar and belts on today, kinda hard to be motivated to do stuff when I can't drive the damn thing. I will find out from Adam tomorrow if he got the clutch done. Hopefully it will be back in my hands by thursday and I might try to put it in that night depending on work. After its all done just the lightbar to put on.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dent you remember that pic of my Ar 15? Its loaded. The scope targets peoples heads, easy to shoot. Don't get any idears!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I was actually thinking you would give me a cold beer and take me for a ride!! And you saw my gun too. You wouldn't stand a chance!!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you wanna come down next weekend sometime I think I can swing that. Just about drank myself into a coma last night though I don't think I will be drinking next weekend heh. Not if I want to get it all finished up. Meh few beers would probably be okay I guess:pat:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I probably can't swing it before you hit the dunes, but I would love to possibly ride in it before I get mine. I am counting on this WCD and would love to test one already done up. My Superbowl hangover is already starting. Stopped drinking too early!!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe we can do a box canyon run or something after I get back. 4 peaks maybe, thats a fun ride.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol its called a cell phone. I get bored at work I check the forums. Usually on my lunch hour though.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dent said it not me lol. I'd ride with ya Johnny even if you hate the wildcat!~:rolleyes:LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts