Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Good looking ride there Dunegod. Iam awaiting my black wildcat hope to have it soon. Is that a billet aluminum rear view mirror up on that roll cage if it is where did you get it i really like the look of it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Me too!!! I picked it up this afternoon. I'm so relieved, they told me I wouldn't get in time for pres. day at Glamis!:fing02::fing02:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, production unit

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
have wc 112 went for trail ride got a code of u1001, rev. lim. kicks in at 4500 rpm and what is the senor by the shifter that says up hope yours runs better than mine have about 70 miles on it

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
:pat:your dealer didn't put the PIN # in when you bought it, it does that after 5 hours if it hasn't been done

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ya your dealer didn't put the pin in when you bought as stated. Have them get ahold of AC and you will be fine. Its a nice comfy ride. I forgot how much I missed her till I got to go for a ride again tonight!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
have wc 112 went for trail ride got a code of u1001, rev. lim. kicks in at 4500 rpm and what is the senor by the shifter that says up hope yours runs better than mine have about 70 miles on it
That's a shame. They published the instructions on Cat Tracker on 12/29/11, all of the reps sent an email blast to make sure dealers who don't pay attention to Cat Tracker would know, and a copy of the complete instructions comes in the zip-lock bag with the PDI instructions and owner's manual on every machine. Then, when you warranty register the unit the PIN pops right up on the screen just as plain as day. Holy smokes, what more can they do!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
im with copper as a dealer this late in the game if you dont know by now to put the pin # in !!!!! then wow it's time to re think your business strategy!!!!!!:pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts