Good work!

·
Administrator
28,112 Posts
Great job!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Body bags for deer so i dont get blood on my seat. Last one i put in the passanger seat instead of strapping to the cargo box. I hit a bump and got a hoof in the head and another hoof flopped over and pressed the gas on me. Deer almost had the last laugh.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I have a big black bear coming from time to time, pushing the 500lb mark if not more. Only comes at night, hes old and smart. The farmers have cut all the corn down so he'll get hungry and make a mistake soon, ill be waiting when he does. If i get him ill sit him in the drivers seat if he'll fit and get a pic, should get the tree huggers all riled up.

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Nice - I've been fortunate enough to break down at conveinant moments and able to get out of the situation until machine gets to dealership - of course driving with snapped in half motor mounts for 100 miles I'm sure doesn't help but explains a lot of the issues I ran into - Just wait Drock until I get a smoking blue Sport and sexy it up like my green machine is today - You'll see- You'll ALL SEE ...hehe

I'm not opposed to a nice pleather vest - He does some good stich work.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Reminds me of the guy I saw on the powder blue vespa scooter this morning. He almost wiped out when he hit a manhole cover. I almost choked on my coffee I laughed so hard

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.