Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could a couple of you guys that were lucky enough to get floor models with the serial numbered plates please post the last 6 numbers of your vin so we can see how many regular production Wildcats are out there now? Not the serial number the actual last 6 of the vin number please. Thanks!

:)

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So now we need an accurate vin number off a production run one, that will tell us how many are out there at least up to the one that gets posted. Thats assuming they kept the numbers going.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
That is usually the way its done. It doesn't mean they are necessarily shipping them in any order, but you are right Chris, it will give us an idea of how many are being produced................

·
Registered
545 Posts
#000104,the plaque should stop at#000225 according to my dealer

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So it seems regular production either begins at 303000 or is intermixed with other UTV's or ATV's or something like that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have #026 The number is the same on the plaque as it is on the VIN... I am pretty sure that the pre-order 'plated' models will be no different than the rest. That would be a logistical nightmare for AC to manage the differences/improvements. Also the pre-order models were not "floor-only" models. It was up to the dealer to sell the first ones they got or not. There was not rule, or guideline from AC that I know telling the dealers not to sell them.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Ok we have well established that the vins are different, the regular production vins are not a continuation apparently.

As for changes, which we weren't really discussing anyway, they get made all the time, parts supercede routinely. Its no nightmare at all.

·
Registered
122 Posts
okay cool... well if someone notices a difference between the two then make a shout out to all of us here.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
okay cool... well if someone notices a difference between the two then make a shout out to all of us here.
you will just have to learn to ignore tx. i truly believe its impossible for him to comment without being rude, belittling and arrogant. not sure why a handfull of people on here have to be so hateful.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts