Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have a like new condition 2018 limited sport with 650 miles on it. I LOVE the machine but looking to get a 50" machine and can't keep both. I added a winch, tool box, rear view mirror. Price is $ 11,250
I am located in IL ) Chicagoland area)

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
You might want to let perspective buyers know where you are located. I'm also looking past the minimum post count to sell.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just a thought, but have you thought about converting from a sport to a trail? I know people go the other way all the time.

I think it's just shocks, A arms and fenders. Maybe axles?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really like my Sport but we have some 50" trails around us and we sold all our quads. Thanks for the input I appreciate all the help people in this forum have provided!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Find someone near to you who will swap out all the axles, a-arms & shocks.
The only difference between the Trail and Sport are the suspension pieces, frames are identical.
That way you can keep your excellent condition ride, not buy someone else's problem and lose money in that deal.
If I weren't on the west coast, I'd gladly throw in some cash to upgrade my Trail to a Sport by trading out suspensions.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I converted my 2017 trail to a sport. The machine had 200 miles on it when I converted it. I have everyting you need to convert your sport to a trail. I just traded my machine to a krx . let me know if you want to buy the parts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the message, I am on the fence with going to 50". I love my machine but I am missing some trail riding out by me. Can I ask your opinion on the 50 vs 60 vs 64 ( I think the krx is 64?). Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Remember when you get to 64 you're doubling the mass of the machine in the case of the krx anyway. The 50 inch will be a little tippier feeling and you will lose a little suspension travel. It depends on how you want to use it. In my case I'm riding with a bunch of friends with big machines going to wv, tn , ky. So I just got a bigger machine. I did ride locally with it at 50 inch and it seemed like it would go anywhere still. I rode on the trails with the big machines but you don't line up their ruts. Depends on what you want to use it for most. Swapping it out will take a little time but if you don't like it you have the option to go back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input. Can you PM what you want for the suspension set up, This way I can give it some thought. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts