Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at Wildcat videos on YouTube and came across this

Poor Polaris, Wow Commander I thought it was dead.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow,that's pretty impressive!! Got to love ********!!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Uhmmm, they are both Commanders there is no Polaris in the video LOL :D Snorkel height determines the depth that any brand can travel, here is a vid for you from a park near here where a Polaris is basically a freakin submarine:

I have been to that exact spot many times but haven't tried to cross that water it is obviously deep when you are there looking at it without seeing this video.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uhmmm, they are both Commanders there is no Polaris in the video LOL :D Snorkel height determines the depth that any brand can travel, here is a vid for you from a park near here where a Polaris is basically a freakin submarine:

I have been to that exact spot many times but haven't tried to cross that water it is obviously deep when you are there looking at it without seeing this video.
Sorry I put up the second link I was looking at......there is another vid with the same machine and a Polaris drowning.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Sorry I put up the second link I was looking at......there is another vid with the same machine and a Polaris drowning.
LOL its all good some folks are thrown off when they see a red commander, especially from afar, and they think its a RZR. I thought maybe you had made that mistake. Nice vid though even if it was the wrong one. Sure looked like they were both about to be washed away downstream haha!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Nice vid's.....I have a vid of a Rhino playing submarine somewhere....I'll look for it and post if I can locate!!

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I would never purposely drive my UTV underwater, but damn looks like they are having a good time :cool:
Yeah I am not into it either but they do have a helluva good time, its amusing watching them in person. I cross water that is in the way and sometimes gets a little deep, but like you are saying I don't get the thing where the goal is to submerge .

·
Registered
986 Posts
Crazy stuff. I'd rather be in a boat when playing in water.
I don't know that looked pretty damn fun....wouldn't catch me with a 16k machine submerged, but I'd love to hang out with these guys. They had some other videos with the girls in the bed, just hilarious what alcohol does

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Wow, if that's what you call fat, then I'm afraid of what you think is skinny. :eek: lol

No no no no no . . . . . someone above insinuated that ******** only have fat chicks hanging with them, I was demonstrating that is not the case at all. I RARELY see any fat chicks offroading. Fat chicks are not interested in physical activities, which offroading is of course.

As for fun, it is a helluva good time at Crosby EVERY weekend. I do not do the deep water stuff, but there are a lot of trails and a lot of good hanging out. The people are friendly as they can be and the drinks and food flow freely.

·
Registered
34 Posts
No no no no no . . . . . someone above insinuated that ******** only have fat chicks hanging with them, I was demonstrating that is not the case at all. I RARELY see any fat chicks offroading. Fat chicks are not interested in physical activities, which offroading is of course.

As for fun, it is a helluva good time at Crosby EVERY weekend. I do not do the deep water stuff, but there are a lot of trails and a lot of good hanging out. The people are friendly as they can be and the drinks and food flow freely.
Oh ok, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts