Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
was told tonight the truck driver call my dealer and will deliver mine on monday

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
One of those green cats was mine, if you felt the urge to be close to the rabbit buy my green cat! lol

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
well thats sucks for me!., they skipped me over in okc....again! called my dealer, and he still has no clue, no hint, no new info, no idea, no guessimation on a delivery date.....:(

·
Registered
945 Posts
Damn Pawn....and again you wait...:nixweiss:

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
COULD BE WORSE HERE IN OKLAHOMA THEY HAVE PUSHED OURS BACK UNTIL THE 14TH FOR BUILD DATES:mad::mad::mad: BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS ALL WE CAN DO IS WHAT TILL THE TRUCKING COMPANY CALLS THAT WAY WE KNOW FOR SURE THEIR COMING

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
COULD BE WORSE HERE IN OKLAHOMA THEY HAVE PUSHED OURS BACK UNTIL THE 14TH FOR BUILD DATES:mad::mad::mad: BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS ALL WE CAN DO IS WHAT TILL THE TRUCKING COMPANY CALLS THAT WAY WE KNOW FOR SURE THEIR COMING
Yessir, this has been a "hurry up and wait" situation from the get-go.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
my has be pushed back from the 7 feb to the 14 and then 20 and now to the 27 em getting mad by the day because of the west end

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Driver pulled in early in the afternoon. It's funny when you unload these things people come out of the woodwork to ogle. Poor Rick had a hard time getting them assembled for all the people wanting to take a peek.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol someone wanted to be closer to the bunny, it just makes you go awwww!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts