Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any of the vendors produced a bolt on crossbar to mount your shoulder harnesses to yet? Would like to see some pictures and pricing.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to everyone, I just ordered one. Now I just need a Cat to put it on...:pat:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
just ordered my cross bar, belts, and whip (in green), and i aint even got my cat yet??

·
Vendor
508 Posts
Our Harness bars will start shipping next week, prototype is done and bolted on. We made sure the shoulder mounts are in the recommended location below the shoulders of an average sized adult. I'd post some pics, but we want to make reverse engineer's wait at least until after we release ours :pat:

$149 retail, Wildcat forum members will get a $10 discount

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:popc1:

·
Vendor
3,039 Posts
I can guarantee you guys ours is like something no one has seen before and keep the harnesses at the correct angle for most average sized adults. We were in the same boat of not wanting to post a picture showing everything so no one knocked it off, but they are all at powder coat and should be back any time.. will post a COMPLETE picture when they come back.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
:ven:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The first one to put a blender mount, led light, whip mount, random piece of steel, and a rocket launcher on their harness bar get my business..................Oh, and TENNESSEE's business too.................

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
The first one to put a blender mount, led light, whip mount, random piece of steel, and a rocket launcher on their harness bar get my business..................Oh, and TENNESSEE's business too.................

random piece of steel ?....you mean like a "Pole for a Dancer".... :naughty:

·
Vendor
508 Posts
The picture below illustrates the correct mounting position. We had a tough time because that meant getting the mount locations between the seat and below the rear deck. Not a lot of room and we needed to maintain full range of motion with the seats, but David is creative and they turned out sweet. :cool:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well I am just happy that peep's are manufacturing these....I have felt from day one that it is much needed.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts