Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and son crashed our 2015 wildcat sport xt and now I’m in need of a new passenger shock, not the spring but the whole deal, the upper eye snapped on mine and to my knowledge that cannot be fixed. If it can be fixed or anyone has and front suspension or way to fix please please please let me know

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
If you need a stock shock, and nobody here has any, go to Rocky Mountain ATV. Go to OEM, Click AC, click SXS, click model, click year, then check out their microfiche.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you need a stock shock, and nobody here has any, go to Rocky Mountain ATV. Go to OEM, Click AC, click SXS, click model, click year, then check out their microfiche.
Yeah they don’t have any options for my 2015 wildcat sport. They have two ball joints that’s it

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
Yeah they don’t have any options for my 2015 wildcat sport. They have two ball joints that’s it
if its a jri front shock they have them available for a 2015 wildcat sport...also have rear shocks for your rig...
10403-476SHOCK,FRONT (JRI) | (inc. 2-10)$494.95$470.201 In-Stock

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
It is a jri1, I went online and couldn’t find em on there
i went online and found them there...even had color of rig for the wildcat sports in 2015...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if its a jri front shock they have them available for a 2015 wildcat sport...also have rear shocks for your rig...
10403-476SHOCK,FRONT (JRI) | (inc. 2-10)$494.95$470.201 In-Stock
Dude I can’t find it!!! Ill buy it, it just won’t pop up on mine. What am I searching wrong

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
i'd pm you with link but don't think you have enough posts yet...can't post here as they aren't a sponsor of the site...

·
Premium Member
7,514 Posts
I just found it, and I just ordered it!!! Thank you so much for the help I’m horrible with technology so I couldn’t find it but y’all helped me I really appreciate it
great!...i was gonna tell you to just call them...

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Dude I can’t find it!!! Ill buy it, it just won’t pop up on mine. What am I searching wrong
Do you have an account with Rocky Mountain? If not, open one up, because the prices are even a little cheaper. After you sign in to your account, scroll all the way down on the left hand side, OEM is the last choice. Then do the instructions in my first post to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts