Wildcat Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
That stuff would be great as a gag. I'd love to cruise the dunes and have my RZR bud try and figure out what 'that' smell is. But I would guess it's oil based, and I would worry about the plugs and Bosche sensor I have in the pipe for my AFR+. Who here want's to be the guinea pig and do a test????

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I was using the Husky leaf blower tonight and the wife said.. geesss you could use that stuff your talking about on the forum. I may get some and try it.
I guess she did not like the two stroke smell.

·
Registered
182 Posts
That stuff is bueno. I run vanilla, in my buggy. Used to run it back in the day in the racecars, the Alcohol engine dirt cars used to run some stuff very similar, Cherry and Grape - in the alcohol motors it was used as an upper-cylinder lubricant, because of the dryness of methanol. -We did it in our Pony-Stock cars-one of the rules in our book was 91 octane pump fuel only... so it was more to make the other guys scratch their heads.

-This stuff won't hurt an engine in the least. I run Manhattan Oil Company fuel scent with an AFR wideband sensor and it has never been an issue.
Yeah I've ran this stuff for years in our hotrods with no issues at all

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Do they have one that smells like beer? Or maybe Jack Daniels?????

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I need some donut scented stuff for bear hunting season, i can sit in the woods an idle and wait for yogi to come to me. Maybe some apple scented for the deer or strawberry douche for the smart cars i see on the way to work.

·
Administrator
28,112 Posts
used something like that years ago when we raced our R/C cars, sometimes got more headaches from that stuff then straight nitro..but do miss the cotton candy smell..haha
Forgot all about the R/C stuff, LOL. Yeah definately smelled it there.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
OMG, I literally lol'd when I read marc's first comment, because I was thinking the exact same thing. Then I laughed again at his next comment.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I was a little shocked. 13+ bucks a bottle for 5 gallons of gas.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Seen this on ebay. They make about 30 different fragrances. So the big question has anyone heard of it? ever used it.. and what are your thoughts.

View attachment 34486
It will not hurt your engine, we ran it in our race cars for years.
I preferred the smell of Maurijuana, and you would see race officials running around wondering where th pot is being smoked. Lots of fun watching them.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts