Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the other sites people are posting a lot of garbage about the A/C.With 2012 RZR XP issues (a full production sxs) they are having a hay day with pre production Wildcat.Testing and having input,like A/C will make a better all around product in the end.Just funny watching some of the comments.:cool:

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
There are some serious Fanboys on the other site - be careful. I think if you put down what you get with both machines before add ons you will find the Wildcat a better value without considering the suspension is had been proven time and again is superior to the XP. I think AC or after market guys need to find a relatively cheap way to unlease the power of the V Twin

XP & Wilcat are about the same price

XP: needs power steering, 2012s come with Bighorns (dunes you need paddles for either machine), Doors
Wildcat: Comes with Power steering / doors needs fender flares and door inserts (yes they do make them for the AC) tires - never heard of them

Basically if you get do a decent engine mod that won't void the warranty for under $1,000 you will have a beast to say the least (I know I will) :cool:

V twin can't deny it enough said

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When the production Wildcats hit the floor will be the time to judge.Until then they seem to have a good platform laid out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts