Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Wildcat 1000X, big bore kit, built transmission, not much stock left
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. New here and have what I hope is a pretty simple question.
So I have a 2014 1000x. Bought it like it is which is completely non-stock. The other night I put it in reverse and it died on me. When I went to restart I had no gauge power or starter power. All the auxiliary stuff on it still works but I am pretty sure non of it runs through the factory wiring. After tracing things back I found a burnt 30 Amp fuse in what I assume is the power distribution block.
I have been trying to find the actual fuse layout of this block and I haven't had much luck. Any ideas?
Attached picture of the module.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Hey everybody. New here and have what I hope is a pretty simple question.
So I have a 2014 1000x. Bought it like it is which is completely non-stock. The other night I put it in reverse and it died on me. When I went to restart I had no gauge power or starter power. All the auxiliary stuff on it still works but I am pretty sure non of it runs through the factory wiring. After tracing things back I found a burnt 30 Amp fuse in what I assume is the power distribution block.
I have been trying to find the actual fuse layout of this block and I haven't had much luck. Any ideas?
Attached picture of the module.
Looking for this?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
@Black Cat Is that fuse layout the same for a '15 1000X LTD?
Yes I believe it is,you can go here then Navigate / Search for the manual for your specific year & model (then download it to your hard drive for future use):

1 - 5 of 5 Posts