Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yes. I recommend going to Country Cat's website and under support you can find an owners manual and service manual for the sport. These will detail how to check the fluid level.

Reactions: mtgott

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I recommend going to Country Cat's website and under support you can find an owners manual and service manual for the sport. These will detail how to check the fluid level.
I can not find a dear friend Do you have the site for me?

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Rear transaxle you just remove the fill plug on level ground and it should be right to the threads of the plug. It takes arctic cat transaxle fluid( comes in a 41ounce bottle). The front differential is basically the same but it has a fill plug with a small sight plug right below it, remove sight plug and fill with synthetic 80/90 gear oil until it comes out sight plug reinstal plugs..

Reactions: Dean and dspete05

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Rear transaxle you just remove the fill plug on level ground and it should be right to the threads of the plug. It takes arctic cat transaxle fluid( comes in a 41ounce bottle). The front differential is basically the same but it has a fill plug with a small sight plug right below it, remove sight plug and fill with synthetic 80/90 gear oil until it comes out sight plug reinstal plugs..
Just to make clear, use 80-90 in front diff NOT in the transaxle it takes much lighter oil much like engine oil, in fact that may be what it is with a die color additive!

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you mark the exact place in my picture please? I’ve got issues with that

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts