Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Copperstatecat called me today and said he would part with the black one afterall! Thank you Tom, I know you cried a bit inside. I called and talked to Adam today(Airdam) He said its 1250 and a 3-5 day turn around so I am hoping that he can get mine done before the trip if I get it mailed off monday. I AM SO $^$^$%$ HAPPY. Okay bit better now lol. Just need to get ahold of some paddles. WTB paddles lol.

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
I wish someone could get accurate before and after acceleration times and speeds for the WCD mod. If nobody else does I will when I get it and you can be sure I won't post up BS guesses it will be highly accurate data.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Congrats, Full report with pics following your trip is expected.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
hope you like it, and will tell it, like it is. and congratulations.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't worry pawn I will. If it can't make the hill, it can't make the hill simple as that. My buddy is taking his stock rzr(has elka shocks thats it) so I will be riding with him. To damn excited to even think straight.

·
Vendor
1,629 Posts
Congrats ill sell you my almost new 14" STI V Rolls since your going to have the WCD you should have no problem pulling them up the hills doing 40 MPH or more .. let me know if you get it done maybe I can come out and get smoked going up the hill .. id sure like to see how it works and compares to my NWCD

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going Feb 17-20th come out and have some fun leave the bs behind. Can have a few beers while I drink something else lol!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Some One In For Some Fun :You_Rock_Emoticon:Congrats Take Plenty Of Pics

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I only have my droid to take pics with no way in hell I can afford a camera on top of everything else lol.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Congrats Rabbit!!!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts