Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out on the 15th for the first trip. Will be in 13 if anyone wants to make it

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Sand's pretty wet right now. Have a good maiden voyage!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will make every effort to pull that off. Going non-boosted but will be just fine....

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Thanks, I will make every effort to pull that off. Going non-boosted but will be just fine....
Non-boosted? Why, what happened?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jackson is having supply chain delays. They told me at the show it looks like early November for release. MotoCity has 3 kits on order behind me. Not a big deal, i can enjoy the better fuel mileage which suits my fixed income scenario!

·
Administrator
27,561 Posts
Jackson is having supply chain delays. They told me at the show it looks like early November for release. MotoCity has 3 kits on order behind me. Not a big deal, i can enjoy the better fuel mileage which suits my fixed income scenario!
Fixed income.........

You're still in that baller neighborhood with missiondude!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Are you ordering a bigger fuel tank when you get the turbo?

I talked to the Jackson Motorsports people at the Sand Show. Very impressive set up they have for the Talon.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, sticking with the stock 8 gallons.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Have fun out there. When do your friends from Louisiana come out? I need to get that on my schedule as I told them I would try to be there for the entire 9 days or whatever. Seems we will be having crayfish...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It’s usually in January but it depends on Marty’s harvest season. We will lock in the days as it gets closer.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Have fun out there. When do your friends from Louisiana come out? I need to get that on my schedule as I told them I would try to be there for the entire 9 days or whatever. Seems we will be having crayfish...
Is your sandcar ready to go? You going out with Paul and Andy?

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Vets weekend it it.

I can’t believe your not itching to take that sand car to the dunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finishing up my heavy part of the shooting season, out of state guests and getting my toy garage enlarged for the moho all going on between now and mid November. I will be in the dunes a bunch starting with probably 5 or so days at Thanksgiving. I will not be driving that car late season, I still have the cat to wreck when I cant really see well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts