Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My glowing pipe cracked and has a big hole in the back. I asked a few people at the dunes if they have had the same problem and they said no, but after taking them on a night ride their pipes where glowing also. I don't think they had ever noticed before.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe just the head pipes are coated, not the muffler.

·
Banned
304 Posts
Ward ,I ran my cat at 2500 feet alt last night and it did not glow at all last night but started to do it at Glamis when we did the night ride with an Altitude of sea level or below so that is even more lean to do that . A 02 sender looks at the amount of 02 left in the Exhaust system is how it works ,so air and fuel left over from a way lean mixture is why my muffler got hot at glamis from the reburn happening inside of it from the unspent air & fuel making a oven out of it and blue flames coming out of yours! You need your fuel richened up is all!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I need to find a power commander map for a stock machine. I think the dyno jet stock map might have some influence from the EPA, it doesn't look like it adds much fuel.

·
Banned
304 Posts
AFR+ I asked Dillon from Dobeck Performance to chime in on my AFR+ Gen-4 thread and answer questions on my thread, Please be a part of it and enjoy the read as I'm trying to help us all on Exhaust and fuel needs! Now be nice and let's not chase him off now !lol Thanks- Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts