Wildcat Forum banner

Good news

6K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Dentless 
#1 ·
My ac rep e mail me today. The first 225 units are already on the road for all nationwide dealers who order 10 + wildcats. They will recieve 1 unit before 1st jan depend of the trucker x mass vacation the worst its 1 week of jan :-( but if your dealer wants to sell it to you its is choice. My dealer ship me my wc ass soon its there its 100% paid t'ill october and 1st race janurary 7 :) so now im happy i wish my trucker is a jeovah lol no vacation hahahaha. Have a good x mass guys . Chaps

#3 ·
Lol yeah dont worry but 1st thing to do is try to fix my 4 pts belts ,door net and few things. But yes if its true and i recieve it before jan 1st ill post you some pics and feedback before remaping cpu so you can have the reel feedback of a stock machine and after the feedback of a re-maping wildcat ;-) . Think about it guys 225 wildcat is on the road NOW so watch it. And the 1st guy who see one post it live please .

#4 ·
i too was told the same info, the first shipment is already on the road, some dealers will start seeing them next week after christmas.

i assume country cat will receive theirs first since they are so close to the production plant. i would not doubt that they will have one the first of next week, or maybe tomorrow (friday)

#5 ·
Will Let Ya Know Have Allready Sent A Email To Them :cool:
But I Allso Sent A Email To My Insider At Cat To See If This Is All True

#6 ·
---------------------Original Message--------------------- Hey there, how are you doing today? I hope they ship them soon as we have alot of people interested in them but want to see them. I even had a guy from California wanting to buy one from us and make the trip here to get the machine. Any how i will let you know if I here anything. Have a great day and a great Holiday. Thanks again Jon P
Hi JonRumor Is Wildcats Started To Be Ship To Dealer Any Truth To That Have A Nice Holiday WeekGreg

--
CRT Inc. Division OfChristensens Rolling Timbers Tree Farm Inc.
Email From My Dealer Country Cat

#7 ·
Believe me its true my e-mail its strait from ac usa and my canada rep recieve the same e mail if you know your seller well ask im to show you the e mail he recieve it for sure if he order 10 + and in the mail they clearly said ( dont ask us or call us no info will be give cause they already on road ) so if they answer to your mail your lucky ;-) just ask your dealer tomorow its easier and let us know please ;-) lets help eatch other to take real info from ac dealer or rep.

#12 ·
Yeah kuneff your dealer maybe dont want you to call im every day dude so i tell you that lol. But if you look the other post the reel e-mail is there so what you can say about that. Anyways im not a liar will see when that beast land in my backyard but all the floor unit for 10+ order is already ship. Cross your fingers guys lol and have a good x-mass time. Chaps

#13 ·
He is not just my dealer, he is a good friend. I have no need to call everyday, or even every week to ask. He knows I do not really want mine till February or March. I never called anyone a liar, just saying the sales rep over this way is saying they have not shipped. As I said... Time will Tell. Makes no difference to me.

#27 ·
just to let you know that county cat is getting one today but it sold to some one and not going to keep it
Yup & That Would Be Me

#18 ·
Dont worry im not pist but kuneff your lucky cause me i need it yesterday lol my first race its the jan 7 so immagine how i need it hahaha . But the county cat recieve one nice shit :) now its 224 to delivered lol . And wildone the clearly said in the email ( dont contact us no answer will be give ) so if you know something post it ;-) thanks guys

#23 ·
I just received a phone call from my dealer.1. His demo unit is scheduled to arrive Tuesday, December 27.2. My green production unit build date has been assigned and is scheduled to ship from the factory on January 27, 2012.:cool:
I'm about to text donkey then, I want to hear that mine is producing jan 27 and shipping. I think being Oklahoma is a good spot since the major interstate out of Minnesota is I 35 which then hits every major interstate going every direction between Kansas, oklahoma and Texas. This is all wishful thinking, but it seems logical that trucks are coming right through here on their way to other places so mine should arrive pretty early.

#29 ·
What A Drag:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.