Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting at the dunes right now. Saw the Wildcat get spanked by the XP every which way possible. Bone stock XP. The wildcat needs some help........like maybe a turbo! If you dont believe me ask Gus and Rocky! (Gus owns the XP) Plenty of videos to follow very soon once I figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Been waiting for you to post. Gee I wonder why your here. Haha

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
This isn't looking good, guys!!

I could be dead before this guy figures out how to post a video!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Heres a book you might be interested in.:pat:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
How do you change the format

The video format? You can use a video conversion program, I use Win X HD converter. What format is it currently in?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Just upload it to youtube and send the link.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Really?? Your name is "wildcat hater" and your first post is about the wildcat being no good. You should really try and hide that fact that you are fanboy, like most of the idiots do, before you post this garbage. If the wildcat is anywhere close to the XP it would be great considering Polaris has had a 5 year jump on the market. But since many other independent reviews have put the 'cat ahead in many apects and behind in a few, it is amazing. Like whatever you want. But coming here with a silly name and posting trash makes you look immature and dumb.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Calling him dumb is one thing. Beating him a sack of potatoes, that's fine also. But wow, even he doesn't deserve the fat chick! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey dont judge me chia. You only have 2 post so get off my back. btw before you all get but hurt my screen name is a joke. I drove the wildcat today and it felt nice but lacked power. It not something I would plunk down money for and buy it the first year. Maybe next year it will have more power. A turbo would be the perfect addition to this unit. Anyways I got plenty of videos of the wildcat and xp jumping side by side. Chia please dont make excuses for Artic cat they were around when polaris started all of this. this website wont let me post anything till I have 5 post.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts