1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Seen plenty, just not on a wildcat

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
$(KGrHqRHJ!8E63SLhcrvBO4-SyCusg~~60_58.jpg Order me one from the polaris dealer. Going to cut a hole in plastic under the glove box and mound it to the bar behind the plastic.

·
Registered
396 Posts
View attachment 1738 Order me one from the polaris dealer. Going to cut a hole in plastic under the glove box and mound it to the bar behind the plastic.

How are you planning to mount it to the bar, are you going to weld tabs or use some other method

Mike

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Using a u-clamp bolts. 87390.jpg

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
there's a handle in the new AC acc book I got today. I comes up on the left side of passenger seat

·
Registered
508 Posts
They were saying during the demo that this is what they were gonna come out with. I personally would rather have the one on the door and the one coming up from the floor instead. Lighter, no risk of hitting it in a crash, and not in the way.

·
Vendor
182 Posts
Alba Racing has a grab handle available for the Wildcat.

Alba Racing has a grab handle available for the wildcat that looks OEM. It uses a OEM Polaris grab handle which is included in the kit. It is adjustable and uses a delron bushing so it wont rattle. This is the exact setup that comes in a Polaris RZR 900xp.

Wildcat grab bar  :: ARCTIC CAT Wildcat :: Arctic Cat :: Team Alba Racing

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts