Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
i do not need grab bar because nobody will ride with me after one ride
I would not ride with me either, but I have a few people that LOVE it. Couple of the younger girls and guys. Not sure why, it makes me insane ripping through tight trails at 55-60 and trusting someone else's driving.

·
Registered
182 Posts
We are planning a passenger grab bar for the cat. As soon as ours returns from Indy we will finalizing a grab bar and other goodies. I'll let you guys know when I get photos. By the way the inside scoop is there are a few creature comforts seen on other models not found on the cat due to patent issues with other OE's. We are cool with that because it leaves a bigger market open for us aftermarket guys to trick out the Wildcat.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Check out this setup. I like it.

Reactions: whoamitoday

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
it would be great for rock crawler. But not for jumping. To much weight on front end would be nose driving. I'm thinking lighter not heavier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
my buddy made these, all aluminum, powder coated, weight aprox 20 pounds, with the trails and mud it would be good to have the lights protected. if u are on sand and open fields, i can see why u dont need any protection. the grab bar is needed with a windshield.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Haha, its a tough bunch in here but they really do have a heart wayyyyy down deep inside.:smlove2: Like I said those arent for everybody but some will be looking for something like that.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I dislike the front, no offense to the builder or friend, but the rear looks great. I also don't like the grab bar placement, looks funny coming down from the windshield.

We are going to use a bolt on bung, with a piece of pipe welded to it, drill holes, and put a T handle in it like the Polaris. There is a bar perfectly placed right below the glove box to accept the handle. It just needs a little hole in the plastic. I'll post pics once we get it done.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I actually like the handle inside the door. All it needs is a handle like the commander has on the left and its gtg. I dont like the rzr type bar right in front of you due to it being something else to hit your knees, hands, face, etc on in an accident.

·
Registered
945 Posts
If all of you guys would just slow down and smell the roses, you wouldn't need the Oh Shit bar.....just sayin....LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
You guys keep wanting a grab bar, and I'm working on an ejection seat!

Almost got it done!

Reactions: Foxfire

·
Registered
218 Posts
I dont like the O chit bar coming down over the dash. Its somthing else to hit your face on. It all looks very nicely made.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts