Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UTV Inc. was selling the UHMW skid plate system (3 pieces, covers the entire underside of the WC!) in Feb. with free shipping. I called the store and I think it was Will who answered. He answered all of my questions, and even threw in a free pair of a=arm skid plates for free just to piss Johnny off!! What an awesome guy!!

OK, actually he gave me a $10 discount and shipped the whole mess for free, but FREE is my favorite word!! The best part is, he shipped them out that day and before noon the next day, the UPS guy was dropping off a big skidplate and a box with the other parts and telling me "Merry Christmas!" while I checked it all out!

While I had the skidplate off, I took the opportunity to run all of my wiring for the seat heaters, whip light, intercoms, etc under the floorboards to make it look nice and clean.

The skidplates bolted up perfectly, are super heavy duty and probably only add 20 lb to the weight of the WC, I'm stoked! The old skidplates are a joke in comparison!

Anyways, I wanted to give a shout out to Johhny and Will, for making such great products and FREE overnight shipping!! Will, it was great talking to you on the phone, thanks for all of the help!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They just bolt in place of the stock ones, just way thicker it sounds like?

The main one and the rear one does. There is no stock front one, so he provides allen bolts and a bracket to attach that one.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FREE Shipping!!

LOL

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fired?

He deserves a $10/hr pay raise!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have them installed, only took a little while. I'll get some pics next time it's out of the trailer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts