Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Can't wait to read your thoughts on it. Will post back once I get a chance to see what you have to say about the Wildcat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Good Review It Great Seeing & Hearing Things From Other People Then Again Talking About Rear Cargo Area
Seem To Me The Fans suck In From The Cargo Area Not Out Or They Better Get A Screen For The Rad

·
Registered
791 Posts
Fac UTV great read and I am really enjoying reading all the different opinions from so many different people. I am really impressed with this rig. I am about 90% convinced already that I will have one of these things sitting in my driveway this spring. You pictures and the video are great. I see that a handle of some sort will have to be made for the passenger. And a harness bar will have to be figured out because I will not want to put too many hours on my Wildcat without a 4/5 point harness.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great review! Thanks

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Looking good overall. The front wheels in the last photos appear out of alignment.
With long travel a-arms in full droop the wheels will turn inward slightly with front steer... tie rods in front. If a car had rear steer the wheels would turn outward.
That's because the tie rods are generally shorter then the a-arms. I wrestled with that when I built my buggy, at ride height or in compression the alignment is good.

·
Registered
285 Posts
At first the wildy flopping passenger looked odd, but looking closer maybe he doesn't have the lower seat belt on?

·
Registered
791 Posts
At first the wildy flopping passenger looked odd, but looking closer maybe he doesn't have the lower seat belt on?
It is a 3 point harness like in your car so if the shoulder belt is on so is the lap belt. I think he was trying to brace his left foot from the looks of it. And the one article said the passenger side was laid out weird for your feet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts