1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
I HOPE THE #113 DON'T BRING NO BAD LUCK. BUT CONGRATULATIONS:pedro::pedro::pedro:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Lol one up me my ass copper hooked me up before donkey did him! Grats Red long overdue!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Congats Red Have Fun:cool:

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
this is true i had no other option it was either hook him up with the cat that already has wcd on it or add minutes to cell phone plan!!!!lol anyway's red will surely give us a full review after he rides his #113 wildcat in the dunes!!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Add minutes to the cell phone plan... LOL

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Yeah bit getting a Wildcat "first" was done a loooooooooong time ago so Wabbit can't really claim that. He HAD first to have a Wildcat with wcd done all sewn up but now Red has blasted past him on that and stolen that thunder. How about first to get a Wildcat and not be able to make use of it? I think Wabbit has that one locked up tight.

:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Donkey my wet clutch has been at Adams shop since yesterday lol. Lil Sahara aint no glamis biznatches! I kid I kid hehe. I am really happy for Red and he can fill me in on the wcd after he pounds some dirt with it.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My stupid company held me up almost from making it to the bank, but I got the check right before they closed and I will be heading out in the morning with the trailer to grab it. My wheels came in this week (supposed to anyway) and the paddles are sitting there waiting for them. Now, I have to decide if I can wait a week to go to Sahara, or if I need to make a Sunday trip.....

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i could drive up to waynoka with my rzr-s turbo? as i remain catless. i would love see it perform.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts