Wildcat Forum banner

Green #113 is mine!!!

11K views 78 replies 23 participants last post by  Redflametech 
#1 ·
Donkey called this morning and offered me their floor model, you know the one with the Wcd already in it. Of course I'm too busy today to go get it, but tomorrow she will be mine.

#5 ·
Congratulations!

#7 ·
I HOPE THE #113 DON'T BRING NO BAD LUCK. BUT CONGRATULATIONS:pedro::pedro::pedro:

#11 ·
Congats Red Have Fun:cool:

#13 ·
Add minutes to the cell phone plan... LOL

#34 ·
Oh! The humanity!

;)

Reactions: WildOffroad
#16 ·
Donkey my wet clutch has been at Adams shop since yesterday lol. Lil Sahara aint no glamis biznatches! I kid I kid hehe. I am really happy for Red and he can fill me in on the wcd after he pounds some dirt with it.

#17 ·
My stupid company held me up almost from making it to the bank, but I got the check right before they closed and I will be heading out in the morning with the trailer to grab it. My wheels came in this week (supposed to anyway) and the paddles are sitting there waiting for them. Now, I have to decide if I can wait a week to go to Sahara, or if I need to make a Sunday trip.....

#20 ·
i could drive up to waynoka with my rzr-s turbo? as i remain catless. i would love see it perform.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.